Attorneys working on Your Real Estate Transactions
James E. Stahl
John J. DeLuca, Jr
Peter U. Lanfrit
JEFFREY M. HYMAN
New Jersey Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Contact Borrus, Goldin, Foley, Vignuolo, Hyman & Stahl, P.C., for all your real estate transaction needs in New Jersey. Whether you are in the market to purchase or sell your home or a commercial property, our real estate transaction attorneys can help ensure you get the best financial and legal outcome. In addition, we also help ensure that your transaction closes smoothly. We represent clients with sales and purchases for both residential and commercial properties, mortgages, foreclosures, land development, construction, land use zoning, commercial lease negotiations, easements, title issues, real estate tax appeals, and much more.
Real Estate Law Attorneys
Who We Represent If you are seeking an experienced and ethical real estate transaction attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us at our office in North Brunswick today. From individuals on a fixed income to Fortune 500 companies, we have a diverse client base and can represent you in your real estate law issue, no matter how big or small. Our clients include developers, contractors, landlords, tenants, homeowners’ associations, and purchasers and sellers of real property. With over 45 years of legal experience in New Jersey, our law firm is ready to handle your case. Call our office for a consultation with real estate law attorney today.
New Jersey Real Estate Law Firm
Real Estate Law – Areas of Practice
We have a broad-based real estate practice covering all aspects of real estate transaction and ownership issues. Some examples of the services we provide include:
Real estate sales transactions
Transactions – We represent both buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions. We can draft or review purchase agreements, agency agreements, disclosures, offer letters and counter offers, quit claim deeds, escrow agreements, and many more. Our experienced real estate attorneys can assist you with any transaction.
– Ensure your contract closes, and prevent it from falling out of escrow. We can help close your real estate transaction smoothly.
Condemned Properties and Eminent Domain
– If your property is condemned or facing eminent domain seizure, please contact us immediately. We can help.
Real estate development
–From land purchases, to construction contracts, to zoning issues, our real estate attorneys can help you through the complexities of all matters regarding development projects, big and small.
– Builders, engineers, architects, concrete suppliers, electricians, etc….any contracts you may need during grading, building, construction and throughout your development project.
Leases– From residential apartment leases to long term commercial leasing with big box stores, our expert real estate attorneys can ensure your rights are protected under any lease agreement.
Easements – Easements for roadways, utilities, and any other situations that may arise need the careful review from someone well-versed in real estate law to guarantee your rights are not being violated and to help limit your loses. Contact Borrus, Goldin, Foley, Vignuolo, Hyman & Stahl, P.C., today.
Mortgage-based financing transactions
– Banks and other financial institutions have, perhaps, the most complex and lengthy contracts and are often represented by a myriad of attorneys. Do not enter into such a transaction without the knowledge and expertise of one of our skilled real estate attorneys on your side.
Commercial lease negotiations
– Commercial leases are much more complicated than residential leases. Does your tenant have the right to alter the structure? If so, who pays to return it to its original condition when that tenant moves out? From agreeing on renewals and options to NNN determinations, our attorneys will ensure you get the most from your commercial property leases.
Title issues –Whether escrow discovers a cloud in the property’s title and stalls your closing or you need to be certain the title of your development transfers smoothly, we can help. Call our real estate transaction law office today.
Tax-free exchanges – Also known under the Internal Revenue Service’s Code as 1031 exchanges, or Like-Kind Exchanges, we can review your case to get you the greatest tax benefit and reduce any capital gains taxes you may be liable for. Contact Borrus, Goldin, Foley, Vignuolo, Hyman & Stahl, PC for real estate tax legal assistance.
Real estate tax appeals
– Why pay higher taxes? Our knowledgable attorneys in real estate law can negotiate an appeal of your real estate taxes, reducing your liability. We can file your appeal and even debate in the Court of Common Pleas if necessary.
We understand real estate in Central New Jersey. We are proud to have facilitated transactions throughout the area for more than 45 years. To consult with an experienced attorney about your real estate related legal needs, please contact our law firm today.