Spending time with a child and being involved with their upbringing is a right of both parents. However, it is often one of the most contentious aspects of a divorce or separation. Let attorneys represent you in reaching an amicable solution and aggressively pursue the best outcome for you and your family. We have decades of experience in both negotiating visitations and custody court orders, and we can put our experience towards achieving your goals.

Visitation Agreement

After a divorce or separation, a parenting plan or visitation agreement is created to schedule time for a parent to be with their child. Parenting time schedules allows the non-custodial parent time in NewJersey to be with their child in either a supervised or a nonsupervised setting.attorneys will help you negotiate and develop a visitation agreement that is not only in the child’s best interest, but also protects your parental rights. Call our office today for a consultation.

Visitation and Parenting Time

Violating Visitation Rights

If your divorce has been progressing amicably, you are one of the lucky ones. It may be easier for you to move on with your life more readily than those involved in bitter divorce disputes and ugly custody battles. For those that fall in the latter group, an added level of distress (and distrust) is created when visitation and parenting time plans are not adhered to properly. When a court of law approves a parenting plan, the plan becomes a court order. Violating a court order can be punishable by both fines and jail time for being in contempt of court. Call our expert, attorneys, at Borrus, Goldin, Foley, Vignuolo, Hyman & Stahl, PC if your visitation rights have been violated. In such cases, New Jersey law allows for compensatory time, modification of transportation arrangements, monetary sanctions, mandatory counseling, and even the issuance of an arrest warrant and jail time for violators. The court may also modify your visitation agreement with either temporary or permanent measures, or take any action they deem to be an “appropriate equitable remedy.” Contact us to discuss your concerns with visitation violations at 732-422-1000.

Visitation Agreement